Tuesday, May 15, 2012

VISION, MISSION, OBJECTIVES, ACTIVITIES

Vision, Mission, Objectives, and Activities

Vision

The vision that I have for my business is to just help the general population of girls on the planet. I basically just want to improve the general lifestyle of girls in underdeveloped countries, and while helping them, help to improve their countries as well.

Mission

My mission for my business is to create a better lifestyle for these girls and to create a safe working and living environment for them. I just want the girls to have a better life, and if they have a better life then they can help their communities achieve a better life and living conditions.

Objectives

My objectives for You Go Girl! are basically that I want the papers to say that I've had a graduating class of girls that are now moving on to safe and successful jobs. I also hope that the headlines would say that we got the girls out of child marriage. I would hope that it would say that we are now in a good financial place and that donations keep coming in.

Activities

What we will need to is build schools in these girls countries to have a safe all girls location for them to thrive in. We will also need to set up jobs in local businesses for these girls that are safe and respectable. We will also need to talk with the men and the leaders of their areas to make sure that they will not be abused for their education when they come back home to begin their jobs. Finally, we need to make sure that people keep donating. We could create a monthly payment plan to make it easier for people who don't have a lot of free time to donate.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment