Phase 4
Enterprise and Market Competition
I think that the product that I will be selling to promote my business are t-shirt an bracelets. T-shirts are really simple to buy, and don’t cost very much money. If we made the shirts $35.00 and gave 60% of the profit to the organization, it would help a lot. I could also sell bracelets that I could have the girls make in their schooling years. If I am the creator of the schools, I can alter it so that the girls can take a small bit out of their time at school to create woven bracelets. I will also create a text line that will let people donate ten dollars from their phone bill to our company. Its an easy, fast way for people to donate.
- T- shirts:
- Woven Bracelets:
Customers
will be able to purchase the t-shirts and bracelets off of the website
that I will create. It will be easy access to these products and an easy
way to keep all of the orders that are taken organized. It will also be
an easy way to get advertised if we can put ads up on other websites
that lead you to our website and online store. The ads can also display
the text line that can help you to donate $10 to the foundation.
The
contractors or suppliers that I will need to contact will be some sort
of t-shirt company. I will need a company with fair prices and a company
that I can order high amounts of bulk t-shirts at. I will also need to
find a company that can supply me with materials that I can use for the
bracelets. I may be able to look around these girls towns and find
different dumps that I could get the materials very cheap from. The
creation of the bracelets will be done by the girls. I will also need to
find a company that can help me to build schools in the other
countries.
Rush
Order Tees is a company that I would think about using for the
t-shirts. They sell t-shirts in bulk and it would be easy to design my
t-shirts there as well. I could decide what it looked like with the
design station on the website.
For
the bracelets, I would have to go to each individual country and to
each individual community to find out the materials that they have and
the materials that they would need to have recycled. It shouldn’t be
hard to find a product that they have a surplus of that we could use.
This
is a great company that builds important buildings for third world
countries, like schools or houses.I think that they would be a great
group to use to build the schools because they already work in places
like Southern Africa and parts of Asia. They use whatever materials that
they have access to in the area that they are building their buildings.
They even use products like grasses and mud to create buildings. If I
could team up with them, I’m sure that they would be willing to work
with me on this project.
The Market and Competition
There
are other businesses that are offering similar services to girls. One
of these organizations is The Girl Effect. They do a lot of the same
work that I do. They provide ID, education, and find good jobs for their
girls. One thing that they do not do is to create their own schools for
these girls. The Girl Effect also doesn’t provide any products for you
to buy. They only really have packages that you can download onto your
computer to help the individual to raise their own money for The Girl
Effect. There are also a few companies that are addressing similar
issues, like education for girls. The group World Education has helped
girls to get an education and helps them to improve their life in
general. They are primarily focused on education, while I focus
everything, ID, education, HIV and AIDS, child marriage, and a job.
No comments:
Post a Comment