Tuesday, June 5, 2012

PHASE 6

SIX

The ways that I plan on  reaching my target audience vary. I think that I will begin by creating commercials on highly watched TV channels, like Mtv and Vh1. I think that I will then create ads on different websites online, like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Yahoo!. This way, a lot of people will be able to get a small taste of what my business is all about before I go and talk to them personally. I may also begin to try to give different schools presentations on my company, going to different high schools and colleges around the U.S. I think that going directly to the people that I want as my audience will really make them pay attention. When you go, and talk directly at them, they have to listen, and I think that a lot of people will really become passionate about helping these girls. These visits will also be a great time and place to sell my merchandise to the students of these schools.
The methods that I will be using to advertise my business will be a mix of two methods. These two methods are direct marketing and public relations. For direct marketing, I would be focusing on late high school and college students, so I would be going to their schools and giving presentations and possibly giving out leaflets on the subjects that I am discussing. I could also ask for people’s e-mails to send them updates on different subjects that would be going on with my business. I would also be using the method of public relations. I would be going to schools and contacting my audience directly, which is the basis of public relations. I would be having fairs and presentations at schools which is exactly what public relations is.


I will be needing a place of business, for in the U.S., I will be needing an office and at least one store. I think that as my business grows, I can build more stores, so that is not a pressing issue. The office, I think that I could rent a place, for making business plans and so on. Most of my money is to go to building schools in all of the countries that I need to work with. I would be willing to spend nearly all of my money on the schools, because that is the basis of my business. I think that with my original amount of money, it would be accessible to rent an office and to build a few schools. I figure that if my business does succeed and grow, I should be able to build more schools as the time goes on.
For creating my products, I would need to have an agreement with a t-shirt company. They will do all the work for the t-shirts. For the bracelets, I will need to find the surplus products that they have in their communities. I will try to use those products to create the bracelets. I won’t need any special equipment to create the bracelets, because I will have  the girls create them.
I think that the management that I will have for my business will be based off of having a manager for each school’s location. Each of these managers should answer back to the offices back in the U.S. I think that that should keep things in order. The stakeholders will be able to meet together and decide what would be best for the company. This way, they can all meet and make the best decisions for the company. For training, I think that we will have to find competent teachers for all of the different schools. They will all need to have a quality education to teach the kids of the company well. I think that those at the U.S. headquarters should really have different degrees, ones like business and humanities.
I think that at the U.S. headquarters, we should have around 20 staff members. That should cover all of the jobs there. At each of the schools, I think that I should have at least 30 staff members, to cover all of the jobs and to have enough people to help all of the girls. At the U.S. headquarters I think that I would need a lot of people to cover the business aspects of it. At the schools, I think that I will need many teachers and I would also need people to cover business and talk to the businesses that will hire these girls. I think that in the U.S. offices, we could have people working part time and full time. But at the schools, I would need people to work round the clock. They will be responsible for these girls, so they will need to be working at all time. The skills that they will need will have to be in business, if working at the U.S. offices. They will need to be good with kids and responsible if they are working at the schools. I think that I may need to ask other groups and companies about training, because it may be hard to organize a brand new company in other countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment